Alumni Cards

Home / Alumni Benefits / Alumni Cards

Alumni Photo ID Cards

Example of Alumni card

Alumni can once again purchase/pickup alumni cards by following these steps:

  1. Purchase an alumni card if you haven’t done so already.
  2. After receiving confirmation of purchase, send an email to publicsafety@jjay.cuny.eduto make an appointment. No appointment. No card.
  3. Bring state ID and your email receipt.
  4. Alumni must provide proof of being fully vaccinated, i.e., two weeks since the final dose of which vaccination series was started. Only alumni who are fully vaccinated are eligible to obtain an alumni card.
  5. Documentation can be uploaded here: